Wednesday 11 March 2015

Promarkers Colour Journal & Colouring class.

 I've recently signed up for an colouring class with Kit and Clowder. I've only managed the first two classes so far but they have made me look at skin tone combos for Promarkers. I've found it really hard to find tutorials and combos for Promarkers on line as most are geared towards Copics or Spectrum Noir. I love my Promarkers (Soon to have the full set of both Promarkers and Flexmarkers - Whoop Whoop!) but the class teaches techniques which you can use with any medium.




At the same time -  Some Odd Girl started a Colour Journal project - Just the motivation I needed to record all my colour combos and practice colouring. It was Fate!! And I've loved decorating my Journal with this ace Stamping Bella image and Doodlebug letters.  I punched the edge tabs and then cut them in half and coloured them with Co-ordinated Promarkers. I used them to separate every two pages for each colour.

 
 The lovely Kristy posted a Copic colour swatch YG03 which I matched a close as I could to my Promarkers as Lime Zest. Here's the page I made so far... The image is "Cockatoo" a digi stamp from Some Odd Girl. 


 



So I'm going to share my combos with all you other Promarker users out there. As Some Odd Girl add the next colour so will I. And as I practice I will add more images to each page. My next class is Hair tones so that will be another page.

 Hope you find them useful - I'll keep adding my promarker colour combos... Ive also created a new folder on my Pinterest board. Please feel free to share but please link back to my Blog as I'd love more followers.

Thanks All, (:(|)X

11 comments:

  1. This is an amazing journal, I love the black paper, it really makes all the colors pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely and patiently put together colour combinations... super thing to do
    Sue...xxx
    tanglemousecards.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sue - I am really enjoying doing it! X

      Delete
  3. A great idea for a journal. Hello fellow promarker user.. I'm going to see how to follow you so we can learn together, I need to spend more time in the classroom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Sue! Be great to share combos! Following you too now. Us Pros must stick together in the Copic world!! Thanks for your comment. X

      Delete
  4. Hi, I'm a Pro' too ! Lol. Great to meet you here, thanks for the comment on my blog today. Love your journal, what a great way to collect colour combo's and experiment with your markers. I still have a few more markers to collect though and I don't have any of the limited edition ones I'm afraid but I manage with what I have. Great colouring here on the cockatoo and skin colours. I'm a follower now too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yippee ! More Pros. We will unit!!! Thanks for your lovely comments. Xx

      Delete
  5. What a fantastic idea! I've just started lesson 1 with pro markers too so will be following what you do. If I get time over Easter I'm going to have a go at making a journal too. Feel free to follow me too http://theoccasional-crafter.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your ace comments Kerri. Popping over to your page now...

      Delete
  6. Hi I love your journal, such a brilliant idea to keep all your combos and info in! Think I may have to borrow this system from you if you don't mind?!
    I shall look forward to seeing further updates from you :-)
    Debs x

    ReplyDelete