Sunday 5 April 2015

Some very exciting news.... (:(|)x

I have some very exciting news ... I have been asked to be part of a Design Team for Dr Digi's House of Stamps!!!
I only discovered the fab images they have fairly recently and after posting the card I made for the Father in law (to be's) 60th - I was contacted and asked to be a part of the team! I literally squealed with excitement.
The images are a lot of fun and full of Humour - fabulous for those always tricky Men's cards.



I had just purchased this image called "Strongo the Magnificent" for a friend who is a Personal trainer and turning 40. (Told you - Year of big birthdays!) This was just perfect and teamed with the Moustache paper... what more could he want! I raided my scraps box for other bits of paper and added to blue patterned Doodlebug papers to given some contrast.
The Die-namics Party Banner in red seemed to fit so well and I used it to add some letters saying Celebrate from Hobbycraft. The Star was cut using spellbinders and the numbers are also Doodlebug.The Happy Birthday sticker is from Pebbles - you will see these on a few of my cards as they are so useful.

The promarkers for colour mapping are -
Shoes & Belt - Blue Grey flexmarkers.
Suit - Burgundy, cardinal red, ruby, poppy, red and a little shading in Cool grey 3 & 1
Hair - Warn Greys.
I also used a little gold Sharpie on the belt buckle and buttons.

I really love how this turned out and can't wait to post more of these fab images as part of the Design team (DT) and am so chuffed to be asked!  This card is up on the Dr Digi Blog so pop over and take a look at the other fab images and creations. 

Happy Easter everyone... enjoy all the chocolate!
(:(|)x

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the team and your first is outstanding love everything about it gorgeous card Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Ginny. And for all your help! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new DT post Lilibet, very well deserved, your colouring is awesome. Love this latest make too and so will your friend I'm sure.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lorraine - going to have to get myself organised now! But really pleased! Xx

      Delete