Sunday 17 April 2016

Wired for Sound

Morning All - Im on my own this weekend whilst the o't half is off on his stag do so I've had some quality time in my Craft room.
Today's post is using Wired for Sound. 
It reminds me of the 80's with the roller skates as when we were growing up there was a roller rink in town. This shut down but has recently re-opened and its cool again... I've not strayed in yet but reckon I'd look pretty much like this image - In my throw back Neon legwarms!!


I used papers from Simple Stories DIY Boutique for both the patterned panels which I mounted onto co-ordinated card stock. I die cut the image using a Lawn Fawn Wonky stitch rectangle. I also die cut the silver chevrons using a My Favourite things die. I added three green Doodlebug sprinkles in the top corner and then added the greeting using Doodlebug letters in pink. I used a little silver pen to highlight bits on the image.

I coloured the image using these promarkers & flexmarkers -
Skin - Antique white, blush, soft peach, coral & Spice.
Hair - Ice Grey 3 & 1 along with a little Cloud blue.
Pads & walkman - Ice Grey 1 to 5.
Top - Arctic blue, Sky blue & Azure
Shorts - Lime twist, Lime green & Bright green,
Skates - Babo pink, carmine, shocking pink, vermillion.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges - 

Hope you like it... I'm going to get my mix tape and find my Ghettoblaster!
Liz (:(|)x

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic card and colouring Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stunning , fantastic fun image and I love your backing papers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete