Wednesday 30 November 2016

Toasty Greetings

Hello - its time for a new challenge at I love promarkers and the theme is Snowman. We were all able to pick any image we wanted this week so I used my stamps from My Favourite things called Toasty Greetings.


I have used papers from Doodlebug Frosty friends collection and die cut a glitter base using a Lawn Fawn boarder die. I added some yellow and star dust stickles to give the images and fire a little twinkle. I stamped the greeting from the same set and added some yellow gems and snowflake ribbon from Hobbycraft.

I used these promarkers & flexmarkers to colour the image -
Marshmallows & Stick- Baby pink, Cocoa & Raw Sienna.
Fire & trim - Canary, Gold & Bright Orange.
Coat - Wild Orchid, Purple Velvet & Plum.
Penguin - Warm Grey 1, 3, 4 & 5
Powder blue shading on the white areas.

I hope you like my bright card. I had fun colouring these and will be doing lots more!
Stay warm,
Liz (:(|)x


1 comment: