Wednesday 15 March 2017

Anna's Birthday Card

 Hi -
There is a new challenge starting over at the All Dressed Up Challenge Blog - This is my DT card.
I was asked by a friend to make a birthday card for her Daughters 17th birthday- sadly around the same time there lovely dog George died and I was asked to include a little dog on this image called
Mirror Mirror from All Dressed Up. I added the dog to the image in photoshop - this one isn't
actually available anymore but you could easily use the dog from the Time for Walkies image.


I used a My Favourite Things scalloped edge die to cut the image panel and mounted the pattern paper from Dear Lizzie 5th & Frolick behind it. I then mounted the whole lot onto pink satin card and added the Gold letters and hearts from Maggie Holmes alphabet.
I cut the top from a Craftworks card greeting and mounted this onto the pink card also and coloured the mirror frame using a gold pen.

I used these promarkers & flexmarkers to colour the image -
Skin -Antique white, Blush, Soft Peach, Coral & Spice.
Hair - Cocoa, Henna & Walnut.
Mirror & table - Blue Greys 2 & 4
Trousers - Pastel Green, Aquamarine & Soft Green.
Top - Vanilla, Buttercup, Pineapple Crush & Mustard.
Dog  - Warm Greys 2, 3, 4 & 5 - with some cocoa.
Dogs Bow - Frosted Jade & Island Lagoon.
Perfume bottle, bow & butterflies - Baby Pink & Cerise.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges -

I can't wait to see your enteries this month as they are always stunning!
Thanks for popping in to my little corner of blog land,
Liz (:(|)x


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful design and I'm loving that curved die so pretty Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete