Wednesday 15 March 2017

Away with the Fairies.

Morning -
Today is the start of a new challenge at The Paper Shelter and the theme is "Away with the Fairies". I have used this fab image called Pure Innocence and tried to keep it muted tones rather than my usual style of all out bright but it was so difficult!!

The patterned papers I have used are from My Minds Eye Cut & Paste pad and I used some navy Bazzill to mount the image and also to die cut some scalloped edges using a My Favourite Things die. I also used a double stitched die to cut the image out in the oval shape.
I used a greeting panel from Craftworks Card and used a matching promarker to colour the greeting before also mounting this on to the Navy. I added a Petaloo Sweet Petites flower to a small hand cut flag in the top corner that I attached with 3d foam to give some depth. 
I have put a side view in to show the Wink Of Stella clear pen that I have used over the Fairy Wings and also on the butterflies. This angle makes it shimmer a little more.


I u. sed these promarkers and Flexmarkers to colour the image -
Skin - Usual
Hair - Blue Grey 1,2 & 4, powder blue & cloud blue.
Dress, wings & butterflies - Fresh Bloom, Pastel Pink & Heatwave

The challenge at The Paper Shelter is on now and just look at the prizes available...
http://thepapershelter.blogspot.co.uk/ 

Thanks for reading my blog and can't wait to see your entries, 
Liz (:(|)x

3 comments:

  1. Good Morning Sweet Liz, that is such a beautifully coloured image I love your soft colouring, and your card is just stunning, love it. Thanks for your help to. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fanastic card and colours
    Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the papers and colours you have chosen - really pretty x

    ReplyDelete