Sunday 23 April 2017

It's a Hard Day's Knight with St George.

Morning - hands up who actually knew it was St Georges Day? Honestly ... ok it was on my calendar when I was planning my cards as I have had to be quite organized, as the Husband & I have been down in London for a few days and we went to see a friend who is a Yeoman in the Tower of London. We got a private group tour of the Tower after it had closed and were priviledge to see 800 year old Ceremony of the Keys.  So this image called Hard Day's Knight just seemed to be ideal! I am feeling all Patriotic!


I don't often put none crafty photos on my blog but think these are worth sharing... Hope you don't mind!

Also shameless plug but its for Charity.... Andy Merry - The Yeoman has recently been diagnosed with MS. Andy was in the Marines before he moved to The Tower of London so has set himself the challenge on climbing Mount Blanc to raise money for the MS society and The Royal Marines Charity. Here is the link  to the website Mount Blanc for MS and the charity fundraising page
 MtBlancforMS  if anyone wanted to read more.






We had a fantastic time and raised lots of money for the challenge.
Thats all from me for now. Hope you don't mind my post being a little different form the norm! The card ingredients can be found listed at the bottom of this post in the Labels sections
Thanks for popping by,
Liz (:(|)x


1 comment: