Sunday 2 April 2017

Tiki Pole spinner.

Morning - I have something a little different for you today... I made a spinner card using TIKI POLE from Dr Digi.


I printed the image out twice on to wood grain paper - making sure I flipped the image so they match when I stick them back to back.
I then coloured the images in using Prisma Colour pencils -
Jade Green, Light Aqua & Aquamarine.
Ultra Marine, Indigo Blue & Peacock Blue
White & Black
Dark Brown, Burnt Ochre & Ginger Root.
Crimson Lake & Crimson Red.
Yellowed Orange & Orange
Canary Yellow & Lemon Yellow.

I cut a panel from the base card and them glued the two coloured images together with a clear thread running in between them. I then glued the top and bottom of the thread into the top and bottom of the base card so the image could spin in the space.
I covered the back panel with patterned paper from Crate Paper Journey and edge this panel and the aperture with peel offs which I coloured with Turqouise promarker.

Hope you like this card - It was really fun to colour this image although it was a little labour of love as I had to go over every line to make it pop out.

All from me for now - See you back here soon,
Liz (:(|)x

1 comment: