Wednesday 28 June 2017

Sweet tooth Hedgehog.

Morning - today is the start of a new challenge at I love promarkers and the theme is Special occasions.
We are sponsored this time by Fabrika Fantasy and I used an image called Sweet Tooth Hedgehog


The background paper is from American Crafts Mayberry collection and I used this to die cut the greeting using a Lawn Fawn die. I die cut the frame using a My Favourite Things and then added some We Are Memory Keeper Acetate. I used a Sizzix die to create the strawberry .

I used these promarkers & flexmarkers to colour the image -
Cocoa, Sandstone, Raw Sienna, & Cinnamon
Lemon & gold
Buttercup, Sleigh Bells, Mustard & Pineapple Crush
Grass, Pine Green & Forest Green
Lime Green & Lime Zest
Poppy, Ruby & Burgundy
Oasis & Turquoise

Hope you like my card and looking forward to seeing what you create!
Liz (:(|)x

3 comments: