Friday 7 July 2017

Day Dreaming New Release

Afternoon - so today we give you the first showing of creations with the new images from All Dressed Up... As always they are the stunning!! I got to play with this beauty called Day Dreaming.

You can see all the other new releases over at the All Dressed Up Blog. 

I used a My Favourite Things stitched Scalloped edge die to cut the image panel which I coloured with Promarkers. The flower patterened paper is from Pink Paislee Fancy Free collection and I used the greeting sticker from the same collection.
I mirrored the stripe in the top with a striped black paper form My Minds Eye Black and Grey necessities collection - Finally I added a few sequins to give a little more detail.

I used these promarkers and flexmarkers to colour the image -
Skin - Antique White, Blush, Soft Peach, Coral & Spice with Cocktail pink cheeks and lips.
Hair - Pink Mittens, Baby Pink, Cocktail Pink & Carmine.
Dungarees - Soft Lime, Lime Zest, Lime Green, Pear Green & Moss
Head Band - Apple, Chartreuse & Peacock Green.
Top - Rose Peach & Blush

I love this image but I love everything Wendy does!!
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges -

Crafty Addicts - Atg / Summer Colours
Crafts Galore -ATG


Have a great weekend and I will be back soon,
Liz (:(|)x

1 comment: