Sunday 9 July 2017

Moving house with Open Top Olive

Todays Dr Digi card is using Open Top Olive.
It's the first time I've coloured this one up and it was fun doing the car to try and make it look shiny!
I've made this car for My Sister who is moving to the countryside so she and her husband have been back and to decorating and playing with the tractor and sit on lawnmower. They have a soft top MG and three dogs so this image was perfect although not a traditional New Home image - Just shows how versatile the Dr's images are!

I die cut the front of the card with My Favourite things basic scalloped stitched edge die and created a panel using acetate. I covered the back card with Patterned paper from Bella Blvd Family frenzy collection. I used silver pen on the car to give a metalic look and also white pen to give extra shine. I spelt out the greeting using Skinny letters from Doodlebug.

I used these promarkers and flexmarkers to colour the image -
Car - True Blue, Royal Blue & Egyptian Blue.
Hair - Buttercup, Pineapple Crush & Raw Sienna.
Dog - Raw Sienna, Warm Grey 3 & 5
Top - Poppy.
Tyres - Black, Cool Grey 2, 4 & 5

Well thats all from me for now - Don't forget the birthday competion is still running at the Facebook page.
Liz (:(|)x
doodlebug, silver pen, acetate, bella blvd,

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card love the colour of the card
    Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. homeowners to finance a home sale/purchase, due to lack of equity. These are both factors leading to driving fewer moves by existing homeowners. low cost long distance movers

    ReplyDelete