Saturday 29 July 2017

So Pretty at The Paper Shelter.

Hello -  Sorry this is a little late posting on a Saturday but I need to tell you about the extended challenge at  The Paper Shelter and the theme is Anything Goes. I have used this lovely image called So pretty


The paper are from Lawn Fawn Colourwash and My favourite things for the spots.  I have used a My Favourite things die to make the frame and wrapped some pearl beads around this. I used black lace to add some texture and also added some kiss stickers from Paperchase, The greeting is from Craftworks Cards.
I used promarkers and flexmarkers to colour the image -
Skin - Usual
Hair & Jeans - Cool Greys
Top - Baby Pink, Cocktail pink, Carmine & Magenta.

This challenge will run for 4 weeks whilst all the DT have a little holiday so it gives you plenty of time to get your entries in! Hope you will play along and share your creations
Liz (:(|)

http://thepapershelter.blogspot.co.uk/

2 comments:

  1. Great card love the design and pretty lace on this fab card Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is so pretty and very clever the way you used the frame.

    ReplyDelete