Saturday 2 September 2017

Feeing spoilt - Kit & Clowder event

Hello - We have a special event happening this weekend along side the party at Kit & Clowder. 

And part of this event is that this image is being given away for FREE!!! She is just gorgeous and called Feeling Spoilt. 
You can see all the details of the event at the Facebook page




I made this card for my Friends 40th and used a little die cut to cut the numbers from the patterend paper. The paper is from Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm pad and I used a My Favourite things scalloped edge die to cut the paper. I added some twine around the top and tied a bow which I glued in place and sealing with a little red heart from Hobbycraft.

The happy Birthday sticker is Kaiser craft .

I used these promarkers to colour the image -
Skin - Antique white, blush, soft peach, coral & Satin.
Hair - Sleigh Bells, Raw Sienna, Pineapple crush & Buttercup
Dress - Sky Blue, True Blue, Royal blue & Egyptian Blue.
Cocktail pink present and drink
Poppy & Leaf green rose.

Hope you are all enjoying the party !
Liz (:(|)x


1 comment:

  1. Hi Girl,

    I am visiting from Kit and Clowder.

    I am a new follower, please follow me back if you like. While you're there, please enter to win the two prizes I am giving away!

    Hugs,
    Chriss
    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete