Wednesday 6 September 2017

Reindeer Yuletide

 Morning - A new Challenge is starting over at I love Promarkers today. This week’s theme is Animals  and the sponsor is  Little Miss Muffet, The Prize for the lucky winner is a $6 voucher

I have used this image called  Reindeer Yuletide.  which I was lucky enough to be able to chose for the DT. There are few different Reindeers like this so it was tricky to pick which one to use


I treated myself to some of the new Lawn Fawn paper pads and got this one call Knit Picky. I think it will get lots of use for my Christmas cards. The die cut greeting is also from Lawn Fawn - Big scripty words which i glued to Kraft card. The only other thing I have used to make this card is a gold pen on the wreath and some red & green card to mount the image panel. 

I used these promarkers and flexmarkers to colour the image -  
Poppy, Ruby & Burgundy
Holly & Lush Green 
Grass, Emerald &Forest Green
Cloud Blue & Powder Blue. 
Ears  - Baby pink
Reindeer - Tan, Cocoa, Cinnamon & Henna / Light Fawn & Saffron

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges -

That's all from me for now - Looking forward to seeing lots of entries as Animals is always a popular theme. 
Liz (:(|)x

No comments:

Post a Comment