Wednesday 11 October 2017

Tango'd

Hello - Sorry Im a bit late posting this today... but there is a new challenge going live at The Paper Shelter today and the theme is Music and Dance. I have been waiting for a chance to colour up this fab image which is called Tango!

The background paper is from My Favourite things and the pad is Black & white basics. I used some red mirri card to cut some music notes from MFT note dies and also used black and gold mirri to die cut the skyline.
I added a chipboard greeting from Make it Crafty which I coloured with Ruby and Black promarkers and then covered with Spectrum noir clear sparkle pen for a bit of shimmer. Finally the whole image panel was mounted onto a gold mirri mat.
I coloured her with Prismacolor pencils and kept it very monotone - just adding a little glow from the light and a dot of Stickles on the light bulb.


Im pleased with how she turned out as I really wanted to get the sense of night time and being a bit sultry!!
Be great to see all your entries into the challenge and just look at the amazing prize!

http://thepapershelter.blogspot.co.uk/2017/10/challenge-313-music-and-dance.html
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges -

Back soon with more creations,
Liz (:(|)x

No comments:

Post a Comment