Sunday 7 January 2018

Man about the house.

Hello - I hope you are all settled into 2018. We took our deccies down yesterday and the husband has cleaned the house from top to bottom today whilst I have been at work. He is very good at doing all that stuff which I am not so good at!!

But this card was made for the In Laws to give to there builder as a Thank You. They joked with him about the mess he made and that he brought dust with him to scatter around.  I have used this Dr Digi image called Man About the House


I covered the base card with patterned paper from Papermania and the greeting is from Pebbles. I used die cuts to cut out the tools from silver mirri card. The speech bubble was from Ikea and I wish I had better handwritting to use !! And I coloured the image with Promarkers.

Ok thats all from me for now and hoping now life is back to normal I can get a bit more interactive and get entering some challenges again - so thanks for being patient with me while it was all a bit hectic!!

Thanks for stopping by,
Liz (:(|)x

No comments:

Post a Comment