Wednesday 7 March 2018

Easter Tea Party at All Dressed Up.

Good afternoon - Its new release time at All Dressed Up and the new images are beauties!! They always are though aren't they!!

This one I have played with is called Easter Tea Party which is available in the Etsy shop now. 



The paper is perfectly plaid from Lawn Fawn and the Happy Easter stamp is also Lawn Fawn. I die cut the images using a My Favourite things wonky stitched rectangle and I coloured the image with copics. The little wooden wreath is from a pack I bought from Hobbycraft.

You can see other new release inspiration over at the All Dressed Up Blog and Facebook
AND Do you know we currently have a DT call happening for both the Blog and Facebook teams!!
See you soon.
Liz (:(|)x

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant I love this design idea so much love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete